Wednesday 15 February 2012

迷你畫冊 Mini Sketch Book


I asked mum to buy me a mini sketch book two months ago, so that I can bring and draw wherever I go. At home, school, outing, dinning, bed room, toilet .........


This is a wind power generation system.




Wow, I must be a scientist if I'm not an artist when I grow up !


















I love skateboard, ski, ice-skating, rope-skipping and football. I draw it during the recess at school.

I got skateboard champion, this is my interview with TVB news.










 

Most of the sketches are my own creation especially the topic of vehicles. I can identify even minor components of different vehicles since I was in kindergarten. In fact those pictures are already in my mind. I just put it down according to different role play I need.  

On tow !





"Today, I need a break !"

"Toyko, Japan Train"


"The End"

No comments:

Post a Comment